Mt. Hood (Women's)
Pre-Order Available Now:
In January 2016, we launched our first four styles of boots on Kickstarter. Thanks to incredible support from our backers, when all was said and done, we raised over $126,000 in 45 days (more than 6x our original goal).
Now the real work begins! We have purchased the necessary machinery and materials, made improvements to our family-owned-and-operated factory, and are currently in the process of hand-crafting the Ultimate American Boots.
We’re using the highest quality materials and skilled American labor to craft boots that look great, feel amazing, and wear like nothing else. However, we’re proud to be part of a movement that is greater than boots, reviving an American manufacturing tradition with a factory that employs skilled craftsman and pays fair living wages.
We’re in the process of fulfilling Kickstarter orders and building inventory. For that reason, we’re taking pre-orders at this time, which will be fulfilled after all Kickstarter orders have shipped. Our best current estimate is that pre-orders will ship in November, 2016. In return for your early adoption, we’re offering $25 off of retail prices when placing a pre-order and free shipping within the continental US!
Our sincerest thanks for your support!
Story of the Boot:
This boot manifests our roots: Bill Crary’s father, Bill Danner, originally designed this boot in 1964 to hike Mt. Hood. We have revived the original DNA of this boot. Put them to the test on the mountain or take them right to the streets to flaunt your style. They are so comfortable; you’ll never want to take them off. (*This boot comes with two colors of laces: Rip City Red & Dark Forest Green)
- Handmade in Portland, OR by Crary Boots
- Truckee Red leather: full grain cowhide tanned to Bill Crary’s specifications by SB Foot in Minnesota
- Full leather lining, tanned specifically for Crary by SB Foot in Minnesota
- 5.5” Hiking boot
- ½” foam padded collars and tongue to provide comfort and support
- Leather insole
- Steel shank
- Leather counter
- Neoprene Vibram midsole + 3/4 length leather Dutchman on Men’s Boot
- Vibram Christy Outsole (Resoleable)
- 15mm Flat woven lace (Red & Green)
- D-Rings and Double Hooks
- 1/8” Poron + Leather cushion
- Built on our “Oregon” boot last, this model fits 1/2 size large